Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kristi's Takin' Notes

My cousin Kristi is on a whirwind cross-country tour and she's wanting to talk to you. To you, that is, if you've ever proposed to anyone (or presumably anything) or proposed to propose with the intended purpose of proposing. Marriage, that is. I don't claim to understand, but it would seem she's writing a book and it will become another tool in the kit of women who are attempting to figure men out. My advice, Kristi: don't go too deep, cause we're not.

Have a long strange trip, Kristi. See you next year in Toulouse. Vivé la France!

(And start that blog, girl, so I can keep up with you.)
Kristi's blog is up and it's here.

2 comments:

Faux Press said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor. Way behind in my listening and save your podcasts for just the right moment in order to focus on the fine work. I see you're forging new ground here, too. Bravo!

Jay King said...

Well, hey there, Jan. I've been enjoying the vlog of a fee fi fo journalist.
Glad you followed me here. It's a bit lonely so far, but at least I'm keeping myself amused.
Don't be a stranger. But do be strange.
- Jay